April 22, 2021
During this AEGIS Webcast, our team discussed some new price risks demand to be noticed. In petroleum, demand has been slow to arrive, and now Iran's production is putting pressure on oil's supply-demand balance. Meanwhile, natural gas may be suffering from renewables competition just as U.S. production begins to tick higher.
- Natural gas fundamentals are trending in the wrong direction. Is a price rally still possible?
- Renewables are taking an extra-large bite out of gas demand
- The OPEC+ supply-cut policy faces a new threat in Iran
- Dakota Access Pipeline's fate was not resolved by the courts.
- Regional Canadian and U.S. prices still face upheaval
- Is hedging a type of speculation? When it’s a gray area